Standalone versions for Linux and Mac are not up to date but can be compiled by the source version using Matlab 2013b. For now the Windows version is the up to date version. If you do not have windows on you Mac here is an 30-min video tutorial on how to get it running on an Mac for free.
- SpiSOP basic, beta 220.127.116.11 compiled for Windows and Matlab Compiler Runtime (MRC) 2013b (previous versions, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 2.3.5, 2.3.4, 2.3.3, 2.3.2, 2.3.1, 2.3.0). Linux & Mac on requrest, or compile yourself in Matlab2013b after downloading the source and adapt the “complile.m” file to run it. Download includes a general Documentation and example input files (but not test datasets, see below)
- Matlab Compiler Runtime (MRC) 2013b (8.2) (this is FREEWARE for Windows, Linux, Mac and also available under http://www.mathworks.com/products/compiler/mcr/)
- test_short (3x 1 h night sleep, 6 EEG, 2 EMG, 2 EOG channels, reference: linked mastoids, sample rate 200 Hz), one of which is included as a dummy in the basic package for purpose of browser testing.
- test_EMSA (2x 8 h night sleep, 9 EEG, 2 EMG, 4 EOG channels, reference: linked mastoids, sample rate 200 Hz),
- test_lindev (2x 8 h night sleep, channels, 13 (12+Cz) EEG, 2 EMG, 4 EOG, left and right mastoid, reference: Cz (vertex), sample rate 500 Hz)
or see sleepdata.org
- Conversion scripts (for new version (2017-06-13, accurate and can consider signal polarity) Windows and Linux/Mac) for OpenBCIv3 SD card data (filtering and converstion to edf and brainvision etc.)
- Hypnogram/sleep scoring conversion scripts (Windows/Linux/Mac) to required formats (e.g. from marker files of Brainvision, Sigmasleep, Somnomedics DOMINO export (txt), and many more)
Newest open source is available for download at github (version 2.3.4, for Matlab2013b, works also on Matlab2013a and putatively on Matlab2014a, the necessary files to run on Matlab2015 and later are in the subfolder with the name “2016” on the github repository (just replace the original in the main folder), for this later version the sleep scoring does not work and also please TAKE EXTRA CARE WITH THE MATALB2015+ version, it has NOT consistently tested yet),
If you do not know what to download or want to request additional files, please contact email@example.com .